Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and powdered milk.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar, until well mixed. Add the orange juice and mix well.
- Add the oil and vanilla and beat again.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, beating between each addition.
- Beat for another minute or two minutes.
- Pour into a 9" x 13" greased and lightly floured cake pan and bake at about 350°F until a toothpick or knife inserted near the center comes out clean.