Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: 1,001 Recipes For People With Diabetes by Sue Spitler
- Makes: 2 pints
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 can (6oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (1¾ oz) powdered fruit pectin
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white distilled vinegar
- pinch salt
- 1 drop red food color, optional
- 3⅓ cups Splenda
- Pour boiling water over rosemary in small bowl; let stand until cool.
- Strain; discard rosemary.
- Combine rosemary water and orange juice concentrate in 2-cup measure; add water to measure 2 cups.
- Combine orange juice mixture and remaining ingredients, except sugar, in large saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Stir in Splenda and return to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour jelly into sterilized pint jars and seal; cool.
- Store in refrigerator 2 to 3 weeks.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 Tablespoon serving:
- 12 Calories | 0.1g Protein | 1mg Sodium | 0mg Cholesterol | 3g Carbs
- Exchanges: Free