Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: 1,001 Recipes For People With Diabetes by Sue Spitler
- Makes: 2 pints
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 can (6oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (1¾ oz) powdered fruit pectin
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white distilled vinegar
- pinch salt
- 1 drop red food color, optional
- 3⅓ cups Splenda
- Pour boiling water over rosemary in small bowl; let stand until cool.
- Strain; discard rosemary.
- Combine rosemary water and orange juice concentrate in 2-cup measure; add water to measure 2 cups.
- Combine orange juice mixture and remaining ingredients, except sugar, in large saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Stir in Splenda and return to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour jelly into sterilized pint jars and seal; cool.
- Store in refrigerator 2 to 3 weeks.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 Tablespoon serving:
- 12 Calories | 0.1g Protein | 1mg Sodium | 0mg Cholesterol | 3g Carbs
- Exchanges: Free