Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pomegranate Dressing
- 4 large navel oranges
- 1 small red onion
- 4 cup chicory greens, torn
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Prepare Pomegranate Dressing (see recipe).
- Using sharp knife, cut off peel of oranges, making sure to remove all the bitter white pith.
- Cut oranges and onion crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Separate onion slices into rings.
- On large platter, arrange chicory leaves and layer half of oranges and half of onion slices; repeat with remaining orange and onion slices.
- Sprinkle top with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve immediately with Pomegranate Dressing.