Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 small acorn squash
- 4 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ tsp nutmeg or cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut squash in half.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Place squash halves cut side up in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine juice and honey.
- Mix well.
- Add ½ tsp butter to each squash half.
- Cover pan with lid or foil tightly wrapped, and bake squash with butter for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, and bake 30 minutes more until tender.
- Scoop out and mash squash; add juice and honey mixture then return to shells.
- Bake another 10 minutes.