Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time:80 min
This is a vegetarian version of Orange-Ginger-Sesame Chicken.
- the sauce from the Orange-Ginger-Sesame Chicken recipe
- your favorite deep-frying batter
- oil with a high smoking point appropriate for deep frying
- firm or extra-firm tofu cut into two (2) cm³ cubes
- sesame seeds
- sesame oil
- Roll the tofu cubes in flour, subsequently dip them in batter, and deep fry them in batches. They may be refrigerated or frozen until ready for use.
- Sauté the deep-fried tofu cubes in a skillet with the sesame oil until desired crispiness is achieved.
- Pour an appropriate quantity of sauce over the cubes. Turn until coated and the sauce has thickened and adheres well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.