Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- top and tail the french beans
- divide the chicory head into lead.
- Peel the oranges and cut them into segments, over a bowl to catch the juice.
- Cook the french beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Place orange segments, french beans, radishes, chicory and pine nuts in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredient with the reserved orange juice, pour over the salad and toss gently.
- Serve with Italian olive oil bread, such as ciabatta and focaccia.