Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 can tuna drained and mixed with finely chopped bell pepper
- Combine cream cheese, eggs and chopped chives in a bowl and beat until combined.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out some of the soft interior forming a shallow shell.
- Fill bread with tuna mixture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a thick layer on both halves of the loaf.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Cut into individual portions and serve immediately.