Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 ripe tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 large cucumber partially peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup oil cured black olives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange vegetables on a platter and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Add olives and oregano then season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve at room temperature.