Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup drained pimento-stuffed green olives coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours before serving at room temperature.