Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: The American Heart Association Quick And Easy Cookbook, 1995 by the American Heart Association.
- 2 to 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 whole-grain English muffins, split and toasted
- ½ cup small broccoli florets
- ¼ cup chopped red, yellow or green bell pepper
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup shredded low-fat Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread mustard over the cut side of each English muffin half.
- Arrange broccoli, bell pepper and carrot over mustard. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place English muffin halves on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Servings per Recipe: 2
- Nutrition per Serving: 246 Calories, 14g Protein, 34g Carbs, 6g Total Fat, 4g Saturated Fat, 0g Polyunsaturated Fat, 2g Monounsaturated Fat, 17mg Cholesterol, 352mg Sodium