Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Submitted by: dlife
- Source: dLife original recipe
- Makes 4 Servings
- 4 slices rye-pumpernickel swirl, rye, or pumpernickel bread
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon light tub margarine
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast, cooked without salt, skin and all visible fat discarded
- ½ small green bell pepper, cut into 4 thin rings
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Italian plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- Separate each slice of bread, and spread each slice with margarine.
- On each slice of bread, put each of the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cheese over each sandwich.
- Add pickled cucumbers for an added taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 183 | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 21g | Total Fat: 2.5g | Saturated: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Fiber: 2g | Sodium: 323mg