Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 ripe California avocados
- 2 Tbsp curry powder (or to taste)
- ½ tsp lime juice
- dash salt
- dash white pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 slices whole grain bread (preferably home baked or bakery)
- Toast bread slices.
- Mash avocados.
- Stir in lime juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder to taste (be sure to use enough curry to provide a tangy zip!)
- Finely chop tomatoes.
- Spread avocado mixture thickly and evenly on toasted bread.
- Cover with a thick layer of chopped tomatoes.
- Eat with knife and fork!