Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 box (18¼ oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Heat over to 350 °F.
- Lightly spray a 13x9x2 with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg and melted butter. Mix well until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pat lightly into prepared baking pan, covering bottom and sides of pan.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined. Beat in melted butter until evenly blended.
- On low speed beat in powered sugar, beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust in pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until sides are set and center is still a bit jiggly.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar.