- Slice the onions and place them in a frying pan with butteer and garlic.
- For a heartier broth, add four sticks of diced celery (to be fried with the onions).
- Gently sauté the onions and celery, if desired, until golden brown.
- Transfer the onions into a large soup pot, adding the stock, water, and Worcestershire sauce (you might also add a bit of garlic powder, but that’s optional).
- Cook this mixture down over a medium-low flame until it’s reduced by two cups.
- Serve the soup with fresh croutons and fresh grated cheese, if desired.
- Visualize your body being filled with white light and you eat it.