- 3/4 cup Chopped sweet onions
- 16 oz red kidney beans, Cooked
- 1 cup Green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup Yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 tbl Minced jalapeno
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbl vegetable oil
- 3 tbl Minced coriander fresh
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Combine onions, kidney beans & the peppers in a large shallow dish.
- Toss & set aside. Combine vinegar, cilantro & chili powder in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour over vegetables & toss to coat. Cover & refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Toss before serving.