Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 20 Rhodes white dinner rolls
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 T. butter
- Place frozen rolls in a 2 quart mixing bowl.
- In a skillet, cook onions in butter until onions are tender but not brown.
- Pour onions over top of rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double, about 90 minutes.
- Knead dough and onions together on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut dough into 12 pieces and shape into round rolls.
- Place on a large greased baking sheet.
- Cover with greased plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
Makes 1 dozen. Source: Brand Name Cookbook