- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fennel seed
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1½ cups cider vinegar
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 tbsp grated lime rind
- 1½ cups dark seedless raisins
- 1 qt. fresh cubed mango
- 1 qt. chopped onions
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in large kettle.
- Bring to boil.
- Then simmer uncovered until thickened (about 1½ hours), stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into hot sterilized jar.
- Process in boiling water bath for 15 minutes if desired.
- Serve with meats, curried dishes or open-faced sandwiches.