Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve hot with homemade garlic dip.
- 2 large onions
- 4 tbsp plain flour or besan
- 2 tbsp milk
- water to mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dry coriander
- 1 tsp dry cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- oil for deep frying and shallow frying
- salt as per taste
- Chop onions into fine strips then fry gently until slightly softened ,then leave to cool.
- Mix flour, seasonings , milk and eggs together to form a smooth paste, add water to make a slightly runny consistency.
- Add the onion and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in pan for deep frying ,when medium heat drop spoonfuls of the mixture in and fry until deep golden and crispy.