Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 1-3/4-ounce package dry onion soup mix
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sliced green onions tops
- Crumble ground meat in buttered 2-1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with rice and soup mix. Blend mushroom soup and water.
- Pour over rice. Spread onion tops over mixture. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Stir with fork.