Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 boxes Streit's or Goodman's beef rice with vermicelli 
- 2 lbs ground meat 
- 5½ cups hot water
- Cook meat completely in a fry pan, breaking into small pieces.
- Add the rice and vermicelli (but not the seasoning mix) and fry together for two minutes.
- Add the 5½ cups of hot water and the seasoning mix from rice mixes.
- Simmer on an extremely low heat for 20-30 minutes, until all water is absorbed and rice is tender.
- ↑ You can use Rice-A-Roni if you prefer and are not kosher
- ↑ I use a combo of ground beef and ground turkey