Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: No Time
- extra virgin olive oil, possibly Italian.
- anchovies (conserved salted fillets )
- capers (small or big)
- lemon or lime juice
- If you are so lucky to own a blender, pour the oil in it.
- Add more than 3 fillets if you like it salty.
- Add 5 big or 12 small capers.
- Squeeze half a lemon or a lime.
- Remember to push the start button.
- Serve on: any salad, cooked vegetables, meats or place it in the middle of the table as dip!
- Give a couple of seconds to alloy and start eating.
My way Edit
- I do take a bowl and pour the oil in it.
- Than i start cutting all the things I'm mentioning above, slowly.
- Of course tiny bits.
- After several hours, my appetite is at maximum.
- I'll start eating without giving the time to alloy.