Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 2 and 1/4 cup of flour
- 2 cups of Sugar( you can use less)
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of grated lemon peel ( optional)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 cup of margarine
- 1 carton of(8 oz.) pineapple or mandarin orange yogurt or 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 eggs( 3/4 of a cup of liquid eggs)
- Greased and floured 12 flute cup or tube pan
- Mix at low speed. The beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Bake at 325 for 60 or 70 minutes.
- Cool upright for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan