- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 6)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (regular or 98% fat free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions. Spoon the stuffing across the center of the baking dish.
- Take a chicken and place it on each side of stuffing.
- Sprinkle paprika on the chicken and set aside.
- Mix soup, milk and parsley. Once done, pout over chicken and cover. Bake this for 30 minutes at 400°F or until chicken is no longer pink.