Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 bunches arugula thick stems removed
- 2 fennel bulbs very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese shavings
- Combine arugula and fennel in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss with greens.
- Garnish with parmesan shavings.