- 300g ham
- 5 medium size potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 3 carrots
- 2 cucumbers
- sour cream, mayonnaise
- salt, pepper
- Boil potatoes, eggs, carrots before preparing your salad.
- When the vegetables are ready you can start cooking.
- First of all slice ham, then chop boiled potatoes, carrots, eggs.
- Cut also cucumbers, apple and put everything in one bowl and mix it up thoroughly.
- After that add sour cream with mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Mix the salad again.
- Then chop fennel to put on the top.