Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth), cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup sliced ripe * ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup diced pimentos
- ¼ cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- lettuce leaves
- Combine rice, celery, olives, onion and pimientos in large bowl.
- Combine salad dressing and mayonnaise with fork in small bowl; blend well.
- Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.