- 1 x 6 ounces thin Pasta, (capellini)
- 1/2 cup green olive, quartered
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 x cloves garlic, minced
- 1 dsh Cayenne
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbl flour
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 ,cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Cook the Pasta to desired doneness. Drain, rinse in cold water, and set aside.
- Saute , peppers, and garlic in a little water over medium heat until peppers are soft.
- In a small bowl, mix Cayenne, paprika (use 2 to 3 dashes), and salt with the flour. Add oil to vegetables. Sprinkle flour mixture over the olive and peppers and stir. continue cooking over low heat for a few seconds.
- Add the Pasta and toss until all noodles are coated and are spread throughout. Toss the Parmesan cheese into Pasta at the last minute and serve immediately.