Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 2 large russet baking potatoes sliced in half, and then in ¼ inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ can Oscar Meyer real bacon bits (these are less fatty than real bacon)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups kale or Swiss chard chopped
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 qt. water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cook sausage in a 300°F oven.
- Bake approximately ½ hour, drain on paper towels and cut into slices.
- Place onions, potatoes, chicken broth, water, garlic in pot, and cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Add sausage, bacon, salt, and pepper to taste, and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat, add kale and cream.
- Heat through and serve.