Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a copycat version of the soup from the Olive Garden. NOTE: Makes 9 quarts!! Just cut the recipe down for smaller batches.
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 14 ounces carrots, slivered
- 12 ounces onions, chopped
- 14 ounces celery, diced
- 48 ounces tomatoes, canned—diced
- 2 cups red kidney beans
- 2 cups white kidney beans
- 88 ounces beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2½ teaspoons pepper
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces dry pasta shell macaroni
- Sauté beef in oil in large 10 qt. pot until beef starts to brown.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to pot.
- Also add beef stock, oregano, pepper, Tabasco, spaghetti sauce and noodles.
- Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minutes.