Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
This is a great spinach dip from Olive Garden. I'm sure you've had it, but if not you absolutely need to give it a try. This recipe is straight out of a restaurant cookbook so you'll find it exactly the same as in the restaurant!
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts (canned or thawed)
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- dash black pepper
On the side Edit
- Boil the spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain in a colander when done.
- Heat the cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave set on high for 1 minute. Or, use a saucepan to heat the cheese over medium heat just until hot.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and combine.
- Serve hot with crackers, chips, or toasted pitas for dipping.