Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Chicken Marsala is a true Italian classic dish. Chicken Marsala is make with wine, onions, mushrooms, and chicken breasts. You can serve this with mashed potatoes or even pasta. You can make Chicken Marsala just like the Olive Garden at home.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- 4 chicken half breasts, boneless, skinless
- ¼ cup cake flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup marsala wine
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and oregano and blend well.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet until bubbling lightly.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and shake off the excess.
- Cook the chicken on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly brown.
- As you turn the breasts to the second side to cook, add the mushrooms around the chicken pieces.
- Cook about 2 more minutes, until lightly browned on the second side.
- Stir the mushrooms.
- When the second side is lightly browned, add the wine around the pieces, cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.