Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wrap an-out-of-the-ordinary egg salad in a garlic tortilla, and you've got a tasty meal in ten minutes flat. It's a good idea to keep hard-cooked eggs in the fridge as meal builders or high protein, low-carb snacks.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Recipe makes four servings
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped or grated
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 8 garlic and herb tortillas
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- Mix eggs, mayonnaise, olive oil, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes and red pepper flakes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas between damp paper towels in microwave.
- Spread egg mixture on tortillas, leaving a ½-inch border.
- Top with arugula leaves.
- Roll up tortillas.
Nutritional information Edit
- Carbohydrates: 26 grams | Carbs: 8g | Fiber: 18g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 30.5g | Calories: 405