Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From recipes for diabetics by billie littl
- 1 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1 tsp diet margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 cup dietetic maple syrup
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 pack dietetic butterscotch or -vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned or fresh -cooked
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F. Crush the cornflakes.
- Mix the margarine and water, blending well, then add to the cornflakes, mixing well.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a 9-inch pie pan, pressing frim around the edge with a spatula.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutesin the oven, remove and let cool to room temperature.
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook, over medium heat, while stirring constantly, until it reaches a boil.
- Cool to room temperature and then pour into the pie shell.
- Chill for at least three hours before serving.
Exchanges per serving:
- 1 serving = 1 ½ breads.
Calories per serving: 110°