From recipes for diabetics by billie littl
- 1 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1 tsp diet margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 cup dietetic maple syrup
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 pack dietetic butterscotch or -vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned or fresh -cooked
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F. Crush the cornflakes.
- Mix the margarine and water, blending well, then add to the cornflakes, mixing well.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a 9-inch pie pan, pressing frim around the edge with a spatula.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutesin the oven, remove and let cool to room temperature.
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook, over medium heat, while stirring constantly, until it reaches a boil.
- Cool to room temperature and then pour into the pie shell.
- Chill for at least three hours before serving.
Exchanges per serving:
- 1 serving = 1 ½ breads.
Calories per serving: 110°