- Soak peas, remove the skins, and grind into a smooth paste
- Grind onions and pepper and add to the bean mixture
- Add water and mix thoroughly
- Remove all bones from the fish and add to the mixture with salt and palm oil
- Wrap spoonfuls of the mixture in banana leaves or aluminum foil squares or pour into pudding bowls, or custard cups all covered tightly with cellophane papers
- Cover in a steamer until pudding is firm
- Remove from the wrapper or container and serve hot
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.