Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1 tsp. baking soda
2 c. flour
1 c. sour milk
1 c. Raisins
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Beat Sugar, oil and eggs until well mixed.
- Add spices and baking soda, mix well again.
- Add flour alternately with the milk. Stir in Raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into tube or bundt pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F, 1 hr. Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn upside down on serving plate and remove from pan.
- Cool completely. No icing needed, but you could sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.