Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 l mushroom stock
- 400 g sauerkraut
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 30 g boiled (15 g dried) mushrooms
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 – 2 tbsp plum jam
- 8 potatoes
- 1 tbsp pork fat
- Prepare the mushroom stock.
- Stew the sauerkraut with pork fat.
- Saute the shredded carrots and onions.
- Add the sauteed vegetables to boiling stock and cook for 10 to 20 minutes, adding shredded boiled mushrooms, plum jam, flour blended with some stock, sugar, salt.
- Pour out the kapusnik in helping jugs and keep in oven for some time.
- Serve with baked potatoes.