Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor Estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds meaty soup bones
- 2 quarts water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 cup carrots diced
- ½ cup celery diced
- 2 cups potatoes diced
- 1 pound can whole kernel corn undrained
- 1 pound can tomatoes cut up
- 2 turnips peeled and finely chopped
- Place bones, water, salts, onions, carrots and celery in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove bones and chop meat then return to pot.
- Add potatoes, corn, tomatoes and turnips.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours more.