Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child by Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed By: Susan email@example.com
- Yield: 2½ qt. (2.5 l)
- 2 qt. beef stock (will post later) 2 l
- ½ cup lima beans 60 ml
- 1 cup carrots (diced) 250 ml
- ½ cup potatoes (diced) 125 ml
- ½ cup celery (chopped) 125 ml
- ½ cup peas 125 ml
- ½ cup corn 60 ml
- ¼ cup green beans (cut) 60 ml
- ¼ cup rutabagas (diced) 60 ml
- 1 cup noodles (broken and cooked) 250 ml
- ¼ cup cabbage (shredded) 60 ml
- ¼ cup onions (chopped) 60 ml
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine beef stock and lima beans in soup kettle.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender.