Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 oz root-beer concentrate
- 8 cup sugar
- 10 quart water, plus 1 cup
- ¼ oz yeast
- Mix ¼ ounce of yeast with 1 cup tepid water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Add the root-beer concentrate to the sugar, mix well and dissolve in 10 quarts of tepid water.
- Add the yeast mixture, stir well and bottle the root-beer immediately, fastening the caps securely.
- Set in a warm, draft-free place for 3 - 4 days until the root beer become effervescent.
- Serve chilled.