- Wash roots well in cold water.
- Add juniper berries (crushed) and hops.
- Pour 8 quarts boiling water over root mixture and boil slowly 20 minutes.
- Strain through flannel bag.
- Add sugar and remaining 8 quarts water.
- Allow to stand until lukewarm.
- Dissolve yeast in a little cool water.
- Add to root liquid.
- Stir will.
- Let settle then strain again and bottle.
- Cork tightly.
- Keep in a warm room 5 to 6 hours, then store in a cool place.
- Put on ice as required for use.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.