Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Ol'fashioned potato salad is for any time any place. Easy to make easy to eat ! Enjoy !
- 9 cups cubed unpeeled round red potato (about 3 lbs) or another potato of your choice
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup cup diced radishes
- ¼ cup sweet or dill pickle relish (optional)
- 3 hard-cooked egg, mashed
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise (or more to make it creamy)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp prepared mustard (I use other mustards at times - i.e Dijon)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt