Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mr. Food
- Serves 6 to 8
- 2 tbsp butter (¼ stick)
- 1 medium onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion until soft.
- Roll out the bread dough and fit into a 10 x 15 inch rimmed cookie sheet.
- Brush with the beaten egg, then spread the cooked onion evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle with the poppy seeds and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.