Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Sufficient for 4 to 5 people.
- Peel and slice quite thin the potatoes and apples.
- Boil together in same water until tender.
- Meantime, peel onions and slice thin.
- Melt butter in skillet and lightly saute onion slices; drain apples and potatoes and spread on a hot platter.
- Over these, spread the onions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, pour the warmed cream over all and serve at once.