Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by Arleen Kaptur. See her article on Perk-up Sauces and Marinades;
- ½ cup canola oil, or olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup tomato juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup snipped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried marjoram, crushed
- 1 tsp thyme, dried and crushed
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place meat in a plastic bag set in a bowl or pan.
- Pour marinade over meat and secure bag with a tie.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove meat and discard marinade.
- Use on pork, chicken or beef roasts.