Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Get Togethers
- Serves 6
- 6 tsp butter
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 10 oz pkg. frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- 2 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed.
- 17.3 oz pkg. frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until tender and golden.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper; add broth and whisk well.
- Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Add remaining ingredients except puff pastry.
- Divide evenly among 6 individual casserole dishes.
- Set aside.
- Cut puff pastry into 6 squares to fit the tops of dishes.
- Cut a steam vent in the center of each with a mini cookie cutter.
- Place pastry tops on casserole dishes.
- Set dishes on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F until pastry is golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.