Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Get Togethers
- Serves 6
- 6 tsp butter
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 10 oz pkg. frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- 2 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed.
- 17.3 oz pkg. frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until tender and golden.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper; add broth and whisk well.
- Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Add remaining ingredients except puff pastry.
- Divide evenly among 6 individual casserole dishes.
- Set aside.
- Cut puff pastry into 6 squares to fit the tops of dishes.
- Cut a steam vent in the center of each with a mini cookie cutter.
- Place pastry tops on casserole dishes.
- Set dishes on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F until pastry is golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.