Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This old-fashioned barbecued sirloin recipe brought to you from the recipes.eu.com recipe collection
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: webmaster@MealsForYou.com Copyright © 1996-1998 Meals For You.
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1¼ tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ small onion, minced
- 3½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1¼ tsp paprika
- 1¼ lb boneless top sirloin steaks, well trimmed
- Combine all marinade ingredients, then add the sirloin and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare an outside grill with an oiled rack set 6 inches above the heat source.
- On a gas grill, set the heat to medium.
- Grill the sirloin, turning once, according to the following guidelines:
- 15 – 20 minutes for rare
- 25 – 30 minutes for medium, or
- 35 – 40 minutes for well done.
- Carve into thin slices to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories 279 | fat 14.7g | 48% calories from fat | cholesterol 84mg | protein 32.2g | carbohydrates 3.4g | fiber 0.8g | sodium 89mg.
- Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat.