Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Combine rice, eggs, milk, sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon peel; pour into buttered 2½-quart baking dish.
- Set dish in pan of hot water.
- Bake at 300°F for 1 hour.
- After 30 minutes insert spoon at edge of pudding; stir from bottom.
- Continue baking until knife inserted near center of pudding comes out clean.
- Serve hot or cold.