Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Recipe makes 3 cups (6 servings)
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten, or ¾-cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt and nutmeg.
- Slowly stir in milk and vanilla.
- Pour ½ cup custard into each of six 5-ounce custard cups.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Set filled custard cups in a shallow pan.
- Pour about 1 inch of hot water in the pan around custard cups.
- Bake on center rack of oven 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve hot, warm or chilled.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 82 | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 171mg | Carbohydrate: 8g | Fiber: 0mg | Sugars: 8g | Protein: 6g