Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 100 gm: Ash gourd
- 100 gm: pumpkin
- 4 no: Green chillies (split the edge)
- 1 tbs: Red gram dal (soaked in the water for about 6 hours)
- ½ no: grated coconut (Squeeze out 1/4cup: of the milk from the coconut without adding water. Take one more cup: of milk from the coconut)
- 1 tbs: coconut oil
- 1sprig: curry leaves
- salt to taste
- Remove the covering of the ash gourd and pumpkin and cut it into small pieces.
- Cook the vegetables and red gram dal in water. Add enough salt and the green chillies.
- When it is done, add 1cup coconut milk and boil.
- When it thickens well, add 1/4cup coconut milk. Bring to a boil and remove from fire.
- Add 1tbs coconut oil and the curry leaves and mix well.