Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Bame cu carne de vaca
- 1 lb / 500 g beef
- 1 lb / 500 g okra
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 4 - 5 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- a little sugar
- minced parsley and dill
- Cut the meat in bite sizes and fry in lard.
- Then add water to cover and a finely chopped onion.
- Cover and let boil at slow temperature until the meat is almost tender.
- Add the okra that was previously washed after sitting for a while in water with 2 tablespoons of vinegar, salt, sugar, quartered peeled and seeded tomatoes, a tablespoon of vinegar and the minced parsley and dill.
- Let boil until the okra is almost boiled, then place in the oven for 10–15 minutes.