In Romanian: Bame cu carne de vaca
- 1 lb / 500 g beef
- 1 lb / 500 g okra
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 4 - 5 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- a little sugar
- minced parsley and dill
- Cut the meat in bite sizes and fry in lard.
- Then add water to cover and a finely chopped onion.
- Cover and let boil at slow temperature until the meat is almost tender.
- Add the okra that was previously washed after sitting for a while in water with 2 tablespoons of vinegar, salt, sugar, quartered peeled and seeded tomatoes, a tablespoon of vinegar and the minced parsley and dill.
- Let boil until the okra is almost boiled, then place in the oven for 10–15 minutes.